Outrank Your Competitors with ABB Recruitment 2023
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? ABB is the place to be! ABB is currently seeking Associate Power System Engineers for their Nashik Office. If you have a degree in Electrical Engineering or Power Engineering, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. In this article, we will provide you with all the details regarding ABB Recruitment 2023 and how you can apply for this position.
ABB Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Power System Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Power engineering. A master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a specialization in power systems is preferable.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a power system is preferable but not mandatory.
- Proficient in simulation and modeling software such as ETAP, PowerFactory, or PSCAD.
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations related to power systems.
- Affinity towards programming (Excel VBA, SQL, Python, Power BI) and automating daily work routines.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills.
- Conducting power system studies to analyze system performance, identify issues, and recommend solutions.
- Performing power system studies like load flows, short-circuit, protective device coordination, and arc flash analyses.
- Developing protection and coordination schemes for electrical equipment in high-, medium-, and low-voltage networks.
- Coordinating activities with other team members of the global power studies and consulting team.
- Preparing accurate, well-organized technical reports and presentations summarizing study findings and recommendations.
- Taking ownership of deliverables to meet client expectations as per the agreed project schedule.
More about us:
- ABB’s Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial, and commercial customers with safe, smart, and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity.
- With ABB Ability digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring, and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services.
- We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated).
How to apply for ABB Recruitment 2023?
If you are interested and eligible for this position, you can apply online as soon as possible. For more details and to apply, click here.
This is a great opportunity to join ABB and make a difference in the power systems engineering field. Don’t miss out on this chance to engage in exciting projects and further develop your skills. Apply now and take the first step towards a successful career at ABB!
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs