Accenture Recruitment 2023 Are you searching for an exciting opportunity in the field of customer service? Accenture is hiring Customer Service Associates for its Gurugram office. Read on to know more about the eligibility criteria and application process.
Accenture Recruitment 2023 for Customer Service Associate:
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
About Accenture Recruitment 2023
Accenture, a leading global professional services company, is looking for Customer Service Associates to join their team. As a Customer Service Associate, your role will involve handling and resolving customer queries, managing escalations and complaints, and providing top-notch solutions to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for closing faults and complaints within the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Associate at Accenture, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Qualification: Any degree
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Skills: Query Management – Customer Service Technology Support
- Designation: Customer Service Associate
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Customer Service Associate at Accenture, your responsibilities will include:
- Solving routine problems based on guidelines and precedents
- Interacting with team members and supervisors
- Following detailed instructions for all tasks
- Making decisions that impact your own work with close supervision
- Working as an individual contributor within a narrow scope of work
- Adapting to rotational shifts, if required. For More Updates
How to Apply
Join the Accenture team and take your customer service career to new heights!