AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023 | Walk-in for Junior Residents (Non-Academic) Posts
AIIMS Bhopal has released a recruitment notification for the position of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) on a contractual basis. Interested candidates with an MBBS qualification can attend the walk-in interview. This article provides detailed information about eligibility criteria, selection process, and application procedure for the AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023: Junior Residents
|Job Role||Junior Residents|
|Total Posts||11 Posts (including 5 Backlog Vacancies)|
|Interview Date||13 July 2023|
To be eligible for the AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
– A Medical Degree viz. MBBS in respective disciplines recognized by NMC/ Institute of National Importance.
– Candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) on the date of Interview, but not earlier than five years before the date of Interview are eligible to apply.
– Valid Registration with NMC /State Medical Council.
The appointments for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) shall be for a period of 6 months, extendable to another six months (one year maximum) as per the Residency Scheme 1992.
Age Limit (As on 13 July 2023):
The maximum age limit for candidates is 30 years. However, there is relaxation in the upper age limit for certain categories:
– OBC candidates (Central List): Maximum 03 years relaxation
– SC/ST Candidates: Maximum 05 years relaxation
– PWBD candidates (With benchmark disabilities): 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC Category (Central List), and 15 years for SC/ST category respectively.
The selection process for AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident position includes the following stages:
– Written Test/Interview or both, as per the decision of the Institute authority.
– If there are more than 20 candidates for any particular post, a written exam would be conducted.
– Top 15 candidates per post would be shortlisted for the interview.
– Marks obtained in the written examination will be qualifying in nature for the interview.
– The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview.
Candidates are required to pay the following application fee at the time of the interview:
– Person with Bench-mark disabilities (PWBD): Nil
– General/OBC category: Rs. 1000/-
– EWS/SC/ST category: Rs. 800/-
– The fee should be paid by Demand Draft in favor of “AIIMS Bhopal”.
– The application fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can follow the steps below to apply for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023:
1. Download the application form from the official website.
2. Fill in the required details in the application form.
3. Bring the duly filled application form along with the necessary documents to the walk-in-interview at the mentioned venue.
4. The walk-in-interview is scheduled for 13th July 2023 at 10:30 AM (Reporting Time: 09:00 AM).
5. For more details and to download the application form, visit the official website of AIIMS Bhopal.
For more details: Click here.
For Application Form: Click here.
Venue: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Bhawan, (Medical College Building), AIIMS Bhopal.
For any further information, candidates can refer to the official notification and visit the AIIMS Bhopal website.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023 offers an opportunity for MBBS-qualified individuals to work as Junior Residents (Non-Academic) on a contractual basis. Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can attend the walk-in interview on 13th July 2023. The selection process includes a written test and interview. Make sure to bring the filled application form and necessary documents for the interview. For detailed information and application downloads, please visit the official website of AIIMS Bhopal.
For More Jobs:
- Go to My Private Jobs