Air India Walk-in Drive 2023: Air India has announced notification for the posts of Cabin Crew. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass/Any degree are eligible to attend the interview. This recruitment is only for Females. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Air India Walk-in Drive 2023 for Cabin Crew:
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Qualification||12th pass/Any Degree|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Mumbai & Delhi|
|Interview Dates||6 & 14 November 2023|
- Indian National holding a current Indian passport, PAN card, and Aadhar card.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Must’ve completed class 12th from a recognized board /university with a minimum of 50% mark.
- Minimum height required: Female-155 cm
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22.
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Vision 6/6.
Note: This recruitment is only for Females.
Age Limit: Between the age of 18-27 years for freshers and 35 years for experienced crew.
Skills and Attributes:
- Represent Air India in a professional manner.
- Warm, caring, and empathetic.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current safety and security requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures and company policies.
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
Job Overview: Carry out safety, security, and service duties while providing a consistently high level of care that ensures a world-class inflight experience.
- Safety and security-related duties.
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
- Conduct safety demonstrations for guests prior to take-off.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations. Inflight service duties.
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items.
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with storage of carry-on luggage.
- Conducting Inflight sales and service.
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights.
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight.
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing.
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings.
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service, and security incidents.
The selection process includes a walk-in interview.
How to apply for Air India Walk-in Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in Interview on 6 & 14 November from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm. For More Updates
For more details:
- Please carry your updated resume on the day of the interview.
- Experienced candidates are requested to kindly carry a copy of their SEP cards.
- On the interview, Attire: Western formals.
6 November 2023 from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM
4 Aurobindo Marg,
Opposite to IIT flyover Crossing,
Next to Hauz Khas Metro Station,
14 November 2023 from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Hotel Parle International
B.N. Agarwal Market,
Vile Parle East,
Next to Dinanath Mangeshkar Hall
Mumbai – 400057.