Airbus Recruitment 2023 – Technical Data Analyst Intern
|Job Role||Technical Data Analyst Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Technical Data Analyst Intern: Candidates should possess a B.E/B.Tech degree in the relevant fields.
- Engineer level with basic knowledge of Aircraft
- Knowledge of aircraft Systems
- Aircraft maintenance
- Aircraft configuration Management
- very good english level (written and oral)
- Team spirit is a must
- Agile, adaptable, is challenging the status-quo
- An open mindset, think out of the box
- Curious and open-minded for change
- Specialization/Stream: Any engineering specialization with basic knowledge of Aircraft, Aircraft systems & Aircraft Maintenance
Post-training, you will get exposed to the following tasks, but working either yourself or working closely with Airbus TDA:
- Writing of Technical Data Authoring activities of a Manual in accordance with specifications and quality standards, contractual commitments, configuration management rules, and approved schedules.
- Innovate and bring process improvements to the technical data perimeter.
- Assessment of aircraft design inputs (Mod & Mod Proposal, Service Bulletin, …) that drive aircraft evolution to detect the impacts in the technical documentation.
- Coordination with numerous interfaces: customer services departments, design offices, airlines, suppliers.
- Playing a key role in terms of continuous improvements for Technical Data processes & tools and for transnational standardization of ways of working.
- Ensuring and maintaining compliance with EASA/FAA regulations (ICA process) and EN9100 for their own technical scope and perimeter of responsibility.
- Providing continuous and efficient support to customers and all users of the Maintenance.
How to Apply for Airbus Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at the following link as soon as possible:
For More Details & Apply: Click here.