Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023
Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023 Bharti Airtel Limited is scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer Trainees (Female Only) for B.E/B.Tech – 2022/2023 batch graduates. Here are the detailed eligibility criteria and application process for the Airtel Recruitment:
Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023 Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 60% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Bachelor’s Degree level in (Electronics & Communication / ECE) a relevant subject from an Indian University 2022/2023 batch.
- Good communication skills.
- Female candidates only.
JD AM- Operations – GET
- Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023 Responsibility of the entire Wireline Network including FTTH & Intercity OFC & ISP Network.
- Providing the best experience to end customers in terms of network operation.
- Reducing CMO with proper planning and improving OFC network health.
- End-to-end responsibility for the entire network.
- Ensuring partner management on patrolling quality Capex execution and fiber cut reduction plan.
- Handling single fiber break and preventive maintenance.
- Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023 Enabling customer delight by providing quality services.
- Timely and quality delivery of services to all customers.
- Having monthly meetings with customers to understand their needs.
- Recruiting, motivating, and developing the team to ensure commitment and consistently high performance.
- Ensuring issue closure in monthly review with the team.
- Planning and implementing an effective network monitoring system through existing manpower.
- Planning and scheduling preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
- Coordinating with planning and material team for the planning and execution of all new POI before the committed time (fiber extension and equipment installation cases).
- Coordinating with NSG/Planning/Materials for the execution of card built-up cases to deliver bandwidth on time.
- Coordinating with planning/Materials/NSG/Vendors for new ring implementation or ring upgradation as per scheduled.
- Implementing large projects for bandwidth and network availability.
- Reducing repair and maintenance costs through the reduction of network failure (OFC/Equipment/Infrastructure).
- Reducing site expenses (EB/Diesel) consumption.
- Reducing vehicle running cost with proper planning of planned activities.
- Ensuring the business processes mapping and compliance for sustained results/improvements.
- Ensuring the process is strictly followed by each employee of Operations.
- Conducting monthly site audits by self and also internal process audits by Internal/External Auditors.
- Conducting monthly sites (POI/BB) audits by Quality auditors.
- Maintaining and sustaining TL9000 QMS.
- Supporting operation performance and management.
- Working on projects that bring improvement in operational efficiency.
- Collaborating and facilitating the reaching .
How to Apply for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023?
For More Details & Apply: Click here.