Altera Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Associate Software Engineer at Altera Digital Health. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Altera Recruitment 2023 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Associate Software Engineer: Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech in the relevant fields.
Good to have: Exposure to Agile, SAFe, and Kanban.
- 0.5 -2 years of technical experience working in software applications
- Strong Object-Oriented concepts
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies like C#, .NET, .NET Core, and .NET Standard.
- Knowledge in Angular, Razor, WinForms and developing Web API and Windows services using WCF
- Knowledge of any relational database management systems like SQL Server.
- Goot to have exposure to tools like GitHub, TFS, and cruise control.
- Good to have knowledge of any unit testing frameworks like MSTest, nUnit, xUnit, Specflow
- Excellent learning capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills and good team player.
How to apply for Altera Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website by the given link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.