Amazon Recruitment 2023 Are you looking to kickstart your career at Amazon? Look no further! Amazon is now hiring for the role of Device Associate in the Device OS org for individuals with any degree qualifications. If you’re passionate about technology and have a keen eye for detail, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Read on to learn more about the eligibility criteria and application process.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Device Associate|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools
Preferred Qualification: Good communication skills
Key job responsibilities:
Role & Responsibility:
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Fire OS platform and Fire OS products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
About the team: A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for the successful and on-time delivery of results.
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
For more details & Apply: Click here.