Atlassian Off Campus Drive 2023: Grab Exciting Internship Opportunities!
Are you a tech-savvy individual looking to kickstart your career with a renowned organization? Here’s a golden opportunity for you! Atlassian is conducting its Off Campus Drive 2023 as part of their Women in Tech 3.0 program. This exclusive hiring event aims to recruit talented interns for the batch of B.E/B.Tech – 2025 graduates. Read on to find out more about this exciting internship opportunity.
About Atlassian Off Campus Drive 2023
|Stipend||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||14 September 2023|
- Women students pursuing B.E/B.Tech degrees in the following branches: CSE, EE, IT, ECE, Mathematics and computing
- A minimum CGPA of 7 or above is required.
- Year of passing – 2025
- 4-year engineering program students only.
- Applicants must not have any current/active backlogs.
Duration: The internship program will span for 8 weeks, providing participants with a comprehensive experience during the summer break.
- HackerRank Test (90 minutes)
- Coding Interview (60 minutes)
- Management & Values Interview (45 minutes)
Tentative Timeline for the Different Rounds:
- HackerRank Test – To be held in the week of 11th September 2023
- Coding Interview – To be held between 16th October – 7 November 2023
- Management & Values Interview – To be held between 16th October – 7 November 2023
How to Apply for Atlassian Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link provided below. Make sure to submit your application before the deadline of 14 September 2023.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.
Interview Venue: Virtual Interview
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs