Avaloq Off Campus Drive 2023 – Avaloq is scheduled to hire a Graduate Trainee (ACP Software Engineer) for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Avaloq Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee (ACP Software Engineer)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Minimum 10+2+3/10+2+4/ 10+2+3+3/ 10+2+3+2 years of education (All in full time).
- 2022 & 2023 batch of BSc/BE/B.Tech belonging to CSC/CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering/ MCA/ MSc (Full time only / Regular courses only).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- First class (60%) in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (Full time/Regular courses).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Preference will be given to freshers.
You will get extra points for:
- Strong fundamentals on PL/ SQL and Oracle.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, conceptual, and mathematical skills
- Quick Learner
- Avaloq is a value-driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
- By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry.
- Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience.
- Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally.
How to Apply for Avaloq Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by following the link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For More Details: Click here.