Aveva Recruitment 2023: Aveva is scheduled to hire for Services Graduate for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad/Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Aveva Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Services Graduate|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Must have regular B.E/B.Tech degree pursuing in (Computer, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Industrial
- Average aggregate 65% and above with no backlogs
- Strong analytical skills, Communication, Problem Solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) and on software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Good Problem Solving and Requirement understanding skills as well as a positive attitude, ability, and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
- Organization: You’ll be working in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment, so time management and effective prioritisation will be essential
- Customer focus: You’ll be working directly with our customers. Being able to listen to them and understand their requests, and then address them in a proactive and consultative manner, will be part of your day-to-day
- Problem-solving: You’ll need to enjoy getting stuck into problems. Troubleshooting and solving challenging problems is a big part of this role.
In this role, you will:
- Be an integral part of the global services team. Configures and/or customises core products.
- For Developer Role: Develop applications using cutting-edge technologies like .Net Core, Microservices, Node, Python, React, Angular, SQL, Analytics and Machine learning, which meet functional and non-functional requirements with built-in-quality.
- For Non-Developer Role: Develop applications/models using AVEVA products which meet functional and non-functional requirements with built-in quality.
- Author, review, execute, maintain, and test applications.
- Develop, build, customize, deploy, and manage the environment, test suits and test automation frameworks.
- Performs both unit and integration testing. Deploy solutions into AVEVA’s or Customer infrastructure.
- Contributes to technical project documentation deliverables, taking responsibility of accuracy and flow of content.
- Performs knowledge transfer to team members and customer representatives.
- It is a pre-requisite to function effectively as a dynamic team member within a matrixed organisation.
- Excellent communication skills will be required to develop good working relationships in the following areas:
About the role: As a part of the development team, you’ll be responsible for configuring, developing, testing and maintaining AVEVA software products and solutions. Responsible for delivering world-class products and solutions using the latest technologies, established standards and processes in collaboration with other teams.
How to apply for Aveva Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by following the link. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.