BARC Recruitment 2023: Apply for Junior Research Fellowships
BARC Recruitment 2023 notification has been announced for the Junior Research Fellowships posts. There are 105 vacancies available for these positions. Candidates who have completed 12th pass/B.Sc/M.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. In this article, we will provide detailed eligibility criteria and the selection process for BARC Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellowships.
BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) is one of the leading units of DAE (Department of Atomic Energy) and is composed of different groups and divisions. One of the prominent groups within BARC is the Medical Group, which includes two divisions – Medical Division and Radiation Medicine Center. The BARC Hospital, located at Anushaktinagar, Mumbai, is a 390-bed multispecialty center. It is accredited by the National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi, for the DNB (Diplomate of National Board) program.
Jr. Research Fellowships at BARC
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellowships|
|Total Posts||105 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 31,000 – 40,000/-|
|Last Date||31 August 2023|
- Junior Research Fellowships (Physics): Candidates must have Mathematics as one of the subjects at the B.Sc. level.
- Junior Research Fellowships (Chemistry): Candidates must have Physics as an ancillary subject at B.Sc. level and Mathematics at the H.Sc. level.
- Junior Research Fellowships (Life Sciences): M.Sc. applicants should have at least one of the following subjects at B.Sc. level – Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Agriculture Chemistry as a main subject. In the case of a five-year integrated M.Sc., candidates should have studied any one of the above subjects at the subsidiary/ ancillary level.
Age Limit (As on 31 August 2023): Candidates should be within 28 years of age.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable for Other Backward Class Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) applicants (3 years), Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe applicants (5 years), and persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBD) applicants (10 years).
Salary: The salary for Junior Research Fellowships at BARC ranges from Rs 31,000 to Rs 40,000/-.
Number of Vacancies: There are a total of 105 posts available for Junior Research Fellowships.
The selection process for BARC Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellowships is as follows:
- Applications will be scrutinized, and candidates will be shortlisted for an interview based on their academic performance and score obtained in the national qualifying exams.
- The recommendation/decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding.
- First screening will be based on the applicant’s previous academic records.
- Candidates will be further shortlisted based on their performance in the nationwide screening test (Qualifying Examination).
- The list of candidates selected for the Junior Research Fellowship will be displayed on the BARC website, and selected candidates will be informed via email.
- At the time of the interview, candidates must bring the printouts of their online applications and original mark sheets/certificates.
To complete the application process for BARC Recruitment 2023, interested candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 500/- at the time of online application submission. However, women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2023
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the Junior Research Fellowships Position at BARC by submitting an online application on the official website. The last date for online application submission is 31 August 2023.
For more details, please visit the official notification.
To apply directly, click here.
Note: The fellowship will be provided initially for a period of two years. The number of fellowships may vary as per the requirement at the time of the final selection. All selected candidates will register for Ph.D. at Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI, deemed to be University of Department of Atomic Energy).
BARC Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What are the vacancies available at BARC Recruitment 2023?
The vacancies available are for the post of Junior Research Fellowships in BARC Recruitment 2023.
How can we apply for BARC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online.
What is the last date for the online application for BARC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should apply online latest by 31 August 2023.
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs