Blue Yonder Recruitment 2023 – Blue Yonder is scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Blue Yonder Recruitment 2023 for Associate Support Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Support Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree (STEM preferred) and
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience
What you’ll do:
Delivers excellent customer experience by
- Understanding customer-raised issues and taking appropriate actions to resolve the same – Cloud /SaaS
- Reviewing the product source code or design document as necessary
- Owning and resolving all cases for global customers, adhering to defined SLAs
- Documenting learnings and creating knowledge articles for repeated cases
- Replicating and maintaining customer environments
- Maintaining knowledge of customer solutions and customization
- Demonstrating a sense of urgency and swiftness with all customer interactions
- Acting as Techno-functional POC for all cases and ensuring timely triage and assignment
- Utilizing instant messenger and other tools to collaborate globally
- Working in shifts and being flexible with the timings
- Meeting organization and team-level goals
- Improving Customer Satisfaction by providing quality and timely solutions to reported issues and follow-up until case closure
- Identifying areas of improvement and scope of automation on routine tasks or activities
- Helping in meeting team-level goals and being a team player
What we are looking for:
- Good Communication and Strong Analytical Skills
- Supply Chain domain experience
- Possess Strong Techno-Functional Expertise
- Tech Savvy is able to adapt to any technology faster
- Experience in managing ERP products is preferred
- Provide technical and solution leadership during Critical/Major issues.
- Demonstrable experience, thorough knowledge, and interests in Cloud native architecture, Distributed micro-services, Multi-tenant SaaS solution,s and Cloud Scalability, performance, and High availability
- Experience with varied tools such as AppD & Splunk
Our current technical environment:
- Demonstrates strong technical expertise as required to support the concerned solution, for e.g.,
- DBMS (ex: SQL, Oracle) for application support; writing, reviewing, and improving queries, procedures, etc.
- Code debugging
- Platform support engineering (ex: API and/or Mulesoft integration troubleshooting)
- Troubleshooting Mobile application issues
- Demonstrates strong expertise in contemporary SaaS technical toolsets like AppDynamics, Splunk, etc.:
- To monitor application health and to investigate application issues.
- To analyze trends and draw conclusions to reduce/eliminate recurring/high-impacting issues
Deliver flawless application support to BY customers by resolving complex solution issues
- Drive, as a lead SME, resolution of escalated and complex solution issues in collaboration with multiple BY and customer stakeholders.
- Deepen competency in end-to-end solution architecture and relevant SaaS tools OR business processes and industry domain
- Own customer solution and enhances solution stability and service quality eventually enabling an increase in customer satisfaction, consumption, and adoption of the service
How to apply for Blue Yonder Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & To Apply: Click here.