BPCL Recruitment 2023
BPCL Recruitment 2023 ( Mumbai Refinery ) notification announced for the posts of Graduate Apprentice/Diploma Apprentice & (Kochi Refinery) Graduate Apprentices in various disciplines. There are 263 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com/Diploma are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About BPCL: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is controlled by Maharatna Oil and gas company, is headquartered located in Mumbai. BPCL is the second-largest downstream oil company, they have two large Corporations operating in Kochi and Mumbai. The company business is divided into seven units like Retail, Lubricants, Aviation, Refinery, Gas, I&C, and LPG. It has a capacity of 3,6,13,15.5 million metric tonnes per annum income for the government. Candidates who looking for current BPCL vacancies can check this page for more BPCL Jobs.
BPCL Recruitment 2023
BPCL Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Apprentice
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||125 Posts|
|Last Date||15 September 2023|
- Engineering Degree [Full-Time Course] in the respective discipline, with 60% marks, from a recognized Indian University/Institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- Passed during 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
- Disciplines: Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Safety Engineering / Safety and Fire Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Metallurgy
Duration of Training: One Year
Age Limit (As on 01 September 2023): 18 – 27 years. (DOB between 01.09.1996 to 01.09.2005).
Age Relaxation: Relaxation to reserved category candidates as per guidelines in this regard.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs 25,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 128 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 42 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 09 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 10 Posts
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 11 Posts
- Safety Engineering / Safety and Fire Engineering: 11 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 30 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: 09 Posts
- Metallurgy: 03 Posts
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their marks in the qualifying Engineering degree examination.
- The final Merit list would be prepared according to categories General/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD on the basis of marks obtained in the qualification examination and interview. Engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online. Candidates have to enrol in the NATS Portal & apply under the establishment of “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery” latest by 15 September 2023. For More Updates
For more details: Click here.
NATS Portal ( to enroll & apply ): Click here.