Branch Recruitment 2023 Are you a B.E/B.Tech graduate looking for a promising career opportunity? Branch is excited to announce its recruitment drive for the role of Associate Integration Engineer. This article provides you with all the essential details, eligibility criteria, and application process for this exciting job opening.
Branch Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Integration Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2+ Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Branch Recruitment 2023 To be eligible for the Associate Integration Engineer role, you should meet the following criteria:
- B.E/B.Tech or an equivalent degree in Engineering.
- Open to working in shifts.
- 0-2+ years of experience in software development or Ad-tech, preferably in a client-facing role or with experience in end-to-end development of a mobile app.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and multi-tasking skills.
About the Role:
- As an Associate Integration Engineer, you will provide technical assistance to developers and marketers who use the Branch SDK and attribution solutions.
- You will be the go-to technical resource for the pre and post-sales teams.
- Managing the bug queue to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Contributing to miscellaneous engineering projects that drive the business forward.
- Branch is a well-capitalized company with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, with teams across the globe.
- Branch is proud to have a top 10% diversity ranking for companies of similar size.
- In 2022, Forbes recognized us as one of the Best Startups, and we have been certified by Great Places to Work.
- Our platform reaches over 3 billion monthly users, and we have partnered with more than 100,000 apps.
How to Apply for Branch Recruitment 2023:
For more details and to apply, visit: