British Council Recruitment 2023 for Trainee- Clerical Marker: Join Now!
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in the education sector? British Council has recently announced the recruitment notification for the position of Trainee- Clerical Marker. This is a great opportunity for candidates with any degree/diploma to kickstart their career in a reputed organization. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date, which is 29th August 2023. Let’s delve into the detailed eligibility and selection process for this position.
Job Role and Qualifications:
|Job Role||Trainee- Clerical Marker|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||29 August 2023|
To be eligible for this position, candidates should have completed a diploma/ degree/ professional course post-senior secondary education.
Role-specific knowledge and experience:
- Meet English language proficiency at a minimum level of IELTS band 6.5 or equivalent internationally recognised qualification (BCMS will arrange for language proficiency and certification test)
- Good computer (MS Office) and keyboard handling skills
- Understanding of BPO processes, reporting, MIS, etc.
- 0 – 3 years of experience in a BPO environment
If you are a fresher, you should have proficient English communication skills, both verbal and written then you are eligible for British Council Recruitment 2023.
For experienced candidates, relevant experience in backend BPO processes where customer communication was a part of the role is required.
Accountabilities, Responsibilities, and Main Duties:
- Assessment of various modules of an English Language Exam (either soft or hard copy)
- High attention to detail to ensure the right marking of each paper
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route/Transfer issues to the appropriate resource/channel if necessary
- Follow up on enquiries where necessary
- Complete the logs, update necessary data sheets
- Ensure hourly transaction targets are met with high-quality standards
- Read, understand, and comply with the information security policies
- Raise incidents/blow the whistle when observing any noncompliance with information security policies
Purpose of the job:
The purpose of this job is to conduct assessments of various modules of an English Language Proficiency Exam to ensure all exams are conducted on time with efficiency and effectiveness.
How to Apply for British Council Recruitment 2023?
To apply for British Council Recruitment 2023, interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date, 29th August 2023. For more details and to apply, click here.
Don’t miss out on this chance to kickstart your career with British Council. Apply now and embark on a rewarding journey!
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs