BSNL Recruitment 2023
BSNL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Diploma Apprentice in various disciplines. There is a total of about 03 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of a Diploma are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
BSNL Recruitment 2023 for Diploma Apprentice:
|Job Role||Diploma Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 September 2023|
Educational Qualification: Pass out of Diploma course in any Engineering/Technology field recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 1st NOV 2020.
Age Limit ( As on 15 September 2023 ): 25 years or less
Age Relaxation :
- Upper Age Relaxation for SC/ST/PWD: 05 years
- Upper Age Relaxation for OBC: 03 years
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs 8,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 3 Posts
Selection Process of BSNL Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process will be based on the merit of the final percentage obtained in their academics.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail.
How to apply for BSNL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode. Candidates should enrol themselves in the NATS Portal & apply under BA establishment ID: WGJRAC000008. on or before 15 September 2023.
Online Procedure for Application:
For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal and have login details:
Please note: After verification of student enrolment by BOAT (WR), a student can able to login and apply
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose the Establishment name.
- Type concerned BA Establishment Name and Search
For students who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal:
- Goto NATS Portal
- Click Enrol
- Complete the application form
- A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
Step 2: Follow the steps in For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal. For More Updates
For more details: Click here.
NATS Portal ( to enroll & apply ): Click here.