BT Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Trainee Associate Engineer FND. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
BT Recruitment 2023 for Trainee Associate Engineer:
|Job Role||Trainee Associate Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Trainee Associate Engineer: Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in the relevant fields.
The skills you’ll need:
- Customer Service
- Service Delivery
- Process Standardisation
- Escalation Management
- Health & Safety
- Issue Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Commercial Acumen
- Data Analysis
- KPI/Metric Monitoring
- Technical Support
- Incident Management
What you’ll be doing:
- Supports the delivery of continuous assessments across a specified area of the organisation’s field engineering capabilities, identifying critical gaps and delivering the design of future required engineering states.
- Supports the deployment of tools that enable engineering teams to continue building and innovating.
- Participates in the timely resolution of critical customer escalations contributing to high standards of customer delivery.
- Undertakes the implementation of efficiency savings and delivers on targets for performance in output and quality to ensure an environment of continuous improvement is instilled in the team.
- Undertakes the designing and planning of tactical project plans across product / service groupings to meet time, cost and quality targets.
- Follows roadmaps for engineering capability, maturity, health and status updates ensuring the function’s vision aligns with group strategy.
- Executes and delivers within standardised procedures in order to achieve objectives and the vision of the engineering enablement.
How to apply for BT Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.