BT Walk-in Drive 2023 – BT Global is scheduled to hire B.E/B.Tech graduates for the role of Trainee- Associate Engineer – FND. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
BT Walk-in Drive 2023 details:
|Job Role||Trainee- Associate Engineer|
|Salary||upto 2.75 LPA|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Drive Date||07 November 2023|
- B.Tech Graduates only( Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT). Should have completed B.Tech in 2021/ 2022 and 2023 only.
- Passouts before 2021 will not be eligible
- Women candidates would be preferred.
- Note: Should not have applied for the same position in the past 3 months.
Role & responsibilities:
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers
- Coordination with Planner and technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants, which facilitates the functionality of current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of network.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- The role would need technical competence in Telecom Networks and network Methodologies. • Previous experience in telecom or planning/design, typically 0-3 years
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
Perks and benefits:
- For both Side AC cabs, the Stipend amount starts at 23,333.
- Get an opportunity to work with a captive unit.
How to apply for BT Global Walk-In Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive on 07 November 2023 at the following venue. For More Updates
For More Details: Click here.
Date: 07 November 2023
Time: 10 AM-11.30 AM
BT E services,
Contact- 9681243868(Tuhin Bag- HR Talent Acquisition)
Documents to carry: Updated Resume and ID proof.