BT Global Business Services – BT Global walk-in drive scheduled to hire Any Degree graduates for the role of Trainee Customer Service – Voice Process. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
BT Walk-in Drive 2023 details:
|Job Role||Trainee Customer Service – Voice Process|
|Salary||upto 2 LPA|
|Drive Date||3 October 2023|
- Only Freshers are eligible( No BE/ B.TECH) no experience candidates would be considered.
- Candidates needs to be ok with all 5 days work from office and 24/7( Including Night shift) and rotational off and work from office
- 2019 to 2023 pass out graduates candidates are only eligible as its apprenticeship program
- Candidates should have excellent communication skill in English, very strong interposal skill and good thought process.
- Note- Its a Voice Process. People who all are interested only for Backoffice or non voice please excuse .
- Role & responsibilities Role & responsibilities Comply with Service level agreement and take necessary actions in cases of over and under delivery on service request to manage customer perception and expectation as well as delivery costs. • Ownership of / Accountability for Proposal development end-to-end and order management. • Responsible for workflow activities of all Requests and order enquiries to completion. • Confirm appropriate actions assigned to the service request and doing regular follow-up in case of no response
- Perform Order request tool updates throughout the lifecycle of the order • Raising and tracking of purchase orders related to service requests
- Order placement for Customerapproved service requests • Provide Experience in customer service in a Call Centre environment • Good cross-cultural awareness to be able to effectively communicate with UK customers • Exposure in Order management with the ability to recognise the customers needs • Good self-management (Attendance/Break Management/Adherence/AHT/Wrap) • PC literate with good system navigation skills • Good Data input skills • Good Problem solving
Job location– Kolkata, BT E serve India , DLF 2 , New Town Rajarhat, 7th Floor, Tower B
Perks and benefits – Free Both side Pick and drop facility up to 40 km ., Salary to start with 15000 as stipend.
Interview rounds- 1> Communication test 2> Ops round 3> HR Round.
How to apply for BT Global Walk-In Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive on 3 October 2023 at the following venue. For More Updates
For More Details: Click here
Date: 3 October 2023
Time: 10 AM-11.30 AM
BT E services,
DLF 2 , Tower B, 7th floor,
New town, Kolkata- 700135.