Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Drive 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical (OGC). Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical (OGC):
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering discipline
- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grades in Qualifying Examination of reputed University/ Institute in India.
- Good grasp of Heat and Mass Transfer, Fluid Mechanics & Strength of Materials.
- Proficiency in English language
- Performing design and strength calculations of Heat Exchanger, Pressure vessels, Heat Exchangersand other pressure equipment.
- Creating mechanical datasheets, technical specification, technical requisitions, technical bid evaluations, bid recommendation.
- Stay updated on Industry Codes and Guidelines related to equipment such as Pumps, Compressors, Pressure Vessels, Tall columns, Heat Exchangers etc.
- Conduct 3D model review of equipment in Navisworks software and ensure that the model follows the latest available information from vendors, equipment specifications and latest industry codes.
- Conduct individual and inter-discipline reviews of engineering drawings and documents from the vendors.
- Provide necessary support in resolving queries originating during equipment fabrication and site activities
How to apply for Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.