CAE Recruitment 2023 – CAE is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineering for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
CAE Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineering|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Engineering: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Java/J2EE Java 8+ knowledge is needed.
- Spring Framework 5 Version control systems – GIT Have knowledge/experience on Test driven development (TDD) – Junit4+, Mockitos Good knowledge on Soap based and Restful services. Strong fundamentals on Object Oriented Paradigms Cloud fundamentals – GCP /AWS preferred ORM framework – Hibernate Should be able to deliver the task independently.
Behavioural/Good to Have Skills:
- Should be able to demonstrate Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to take initiatives and proactiveness in leaning new technologies Agile methodology
Your Role & Main Responsibilities
- The team is looking for an Associate Software Developer, who will support development of new feature/functions including rewriting small parts of the system, improving system quality/stability to regular maintenance tasks.
- Applies advanced skills and concepts to oversee large, complex projects.
- Has excellent understanding of business application. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions.
- Designs and codes complex applications using advanced technology. May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications. May oversee product development.
How to Apply for CAE Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply : Click here.