Caterpillar Recruitment 2023 – Caterpillar is scheduled to hire for the post of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates in Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Engineer:
- The position requires a four-year degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Must demonstrate solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms
- Must be able to program in one of the languages Java/J2EE
- Must have good UI skills
- Must be able to use relational and No-SQL databases
- Passion for technology and an eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment
- Must have good communication skills and must be a quick learner
Nice To Have:
- Good knowledge on Data Engineering, Data warehousing and Big Data concepts
- Knowledge on AWS/Azure cloud native tools
Job Purpose: The Software Engineer contributes to the development and deployment of Caterpillar’s state-of-the-art digital application.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work independently in a platform or application team on programming and development assignments in cloud or Proof of concept on innovative ideas and/or technologies
- Learn new technology or tool and apply it to improve engineering process
- Contribute to platform or application development/test/support
How to Apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.