Cintra Recruitment 2023 – Cintra is currently hiring for the position of Associate Service Desk Analyst (Freshers) for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chandigarh. If you are a fresh graduate looking for an exciting opportunity in the field of IT, this could be the perfect role for you! In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about the eligibility criteria and application process for Cintra Recruitment 2023.
Cintra Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Education: Preferred qualifications include a B.E or B.Tech degree in a related field.
Great To Have:
- Experience or familiarity with Service Management/Incident management tools such as JIRA service management, ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.
- Experience or knowledge of Oracle and Cloud technologies is desired.
- Basic knowledge of excel operations including Vlookup, index match, pivot tables is preferred.
What About You?
- Experience in using helpdesk ticketing system like JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.
- Good knowledge of ITIL based Incident/Change/Problem management.
- High level written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and provide effective solutions.
- Strong knowledge of IT processes and a willingness to constantly update your knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple issues simultaneously.
- Flexibility to work in rotating shifts and be part of a rostered-on call team during weekends.
- Intermediate Excel skills for reporting (e.g., VLOOKUP, Pivot, Index, Match).
- Strong customer service skills with a passion to exceed customer expectations.
- Knowledge of ITIL v3, ideally with an ITIL certification.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Cintra Recruitment 2023 Providing 24×7 Level 1 IT Service Desk support.
- Managing the central mailbox and addressing user queries.
- Tracking incidents to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards.
- Helpdesk operations including ticket logging, dispatching, and email support.
- Liaising and coordinating with Level 1 support and escalating issues to L2 on time.
- Taking ultimate responsibility for the ownership of all customer incidents or logged service requests.
- Sending daily reports on logged, resolved, and open tickets pending with L2.
- Providing incident, query, and service request management and monitoring (including escalation).
- Reporting on known outage and service impacts.
- Comprehending the issues, searching the Knowledge Management Tool, and effectively communicating/narrating the problem.
What Will You Get?
- We offer a range of benefits including:
- Shift Allowance
- Gym Membership
- Company Bonus
- Mediclaim Policy
- Continuous learning opportunities!
How to Apply for Cintra Recruitment 2023?
Cintra Recruitment 2023 All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by clicking here. Please submit your application as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting opportunity. For More Updates