Clarivate Analytics Recruitment 2023: Clarivate Analytics is scheduled to hire an Intern for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Clarivate Analytics Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- BE/B. Tech/M. Tech in Electronics/Electrical/Electronics & Communication with specialization in semiconductor/solid-state devices.
- Should have a deep understanding of semiconductor/solid-state devices.
- Expertise in concepts of p-n junction diodes, resistors, capacitors, transistors, BJTs, FETs, integrated circuits, etc.
- Should have knowledge of terminal characteristics of each of the devices for their use in rectification/amplification/switching/oscillation applications.
- Should have knowledge of organic and inorganic solid-state devices.
- Must be a fast learner and must demonstrate a strong aptitude for out-of-the-box thinking and problem-solving
- Proficient in written & verbal communication skills
What will you be doing in this role?
- Re-classifying patent/ non-patent documents into relevant classification codes.
- Ownership of work products and effective project communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Quality Assurance – Adherence and compliance to set quality standards ensuring customer requirements are met in full.
- Updating technical skills proactively in upcoming technologies being widely used across the industry.
The candidate will work on various projects such as re-classification projects, patent and non-patent prior art searching, infringement analysis, and other related services. We would love to speak with you if you have the aptitude to work on emerging technologies.
Hours of Work:
This is a fix-term (6 months) role requiring 45 hours per week (IST).
How to apply for Clarivate Analytics Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here