Cognizant Walk-in Drive 2023 notification announced for the posts of Freshers – Non-Voice Process. Candidates with the qualification of B.com/M.com/MBA/BBA are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Cognizant Walk-in Drive 2023 for Freshers – Non-Voice Process:
|Job Role||Freshers – Non-Voice Process|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Interview Date||16 September 2023|
Freshers – Non-Voice Process:
Qualification Required :
- Freshers with Excellent Communication Skills.
- Candidates must be willing to work for Non -Voice Process.
- We are looking for B.com/M.com/MBA/BBA graduates who are passed out from 2020,2021,2022.
- Candidates with 0 to 6 months of work experience in international banking industry will be added advantage.
- General awareness of the international banking products and services.
- Maintain and update customer account related information in client applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Provisional certificate/Degree Certificate is mandatory.
- Should be ready to work in Night Shift(US Shift).
- Should be ready to Work from Office.
- Should have all mandatory documents for BGV proceedings.
Role: Non-Voice – Other
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Department: Customer Success, Service & Operations
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
How to apply for Cognizant Walk-in Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive along with the required documents on 16 September 2023(10 AM to 1 PM). For More Updates
For more details: Click here.
Cognizant Office – Building 12A,
Raheja Mindspace IT Park,
Mindspace Madhapur Rd,
Things to Carry:
- Updated Resume
- Passport size photograph
Photocopy of the below documents:
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID / Passport
- Educational documents include Provisional, Degree certificates, Consolidated marksheets, and Semester mark sheets.