D. E. Shaw Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview: D. E. Shaw is conducting the DESIS Ascend Educare program, a six-month mentorship initiative designed exclusively for women in technology. This program presents an unparalleled opportunity for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS/MCA students to kickstart their careers in the tech industry. Find out more about the selection and application process below.
D. E. Shaw Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Program||DESIS Ascend Educare|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||03 September 2023|
- Second/third-year student in a B.Tech/B.E program;
- Third/fourth-year student in a five-year dual degree program (B.Tech + M.Tech, B.E + M.E);
- A first-year student in a two-year M.Tech/MS/MCA program; or
- A second-year student in a three-year MCA program;
- Students should demonstrate excellence in academic or professional pursuits and must have an interest in finance and technology.
About the program:
- D. E. Shaw India is thrilled to announce the next edition of DESIS Ascend Educare—a six-month mentorship program designed specifically for women in technology. This program aims to bring together talented and intellectually curious students, offering them exposure to our esteemed firm.
- Participants will engage in unique educational experiences, spanning from core technical skills to holistic professional development.
- Moreover, students will have the opportunity to learn from experienced, knowledgeable leaders, hailing from diverse backgrounds, who provide fresh and invaluable perspectives.
Program Duration: October 2023 – March 2024
- D. E. Shaw Off Campus Drive 2023 Virtual courses will be conducted on weekends. Technology courses comprise three two-hour sessions (delivered over three weekends), while non-technology courses consist of one two-hour session.
- Learning and networking events will take place during weekday evenings, accounting for two to four hours per month.
- Each group, consisting of no more than four students, will be assigned a dedicated mentor throughout the program.
- D. E. Shaw Off Campus Drive 2023 The selection process involves three stages:
- Eligible students must submit an online application, including their résumé, highlighting their GPA, course of study, and any notable achievements.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo an online assessment covering general aptitude and basic programming questions.
- This assessment also includes a self-nomination section, where students must describe their interest in the opportunity or their qualifications in 300 words or less.
- The final round consists of interviews, conducted to select the best candidates for the program.
How to Apply for D. E. Shaw Off Campus Drive 2023?
D. E. Shaw Off Campus Drive 2023 All interested and eligible final round consists of interviews candidates can register for this drive by completing the online form. The registration link will be open until 03 September 2023. For More Updates
For More Details & Application: Click here.