Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2023 – Dassault Systemes is scheduled to hire an Apprentice for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field.
- Familiarity with operating systems (e.g., Windows, Linux) and basic server concepts
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of network protocols (e.g., HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP) and application protocols (e.g., REST, SOAP)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and Attention to detail.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting up the necessary Performance test environments which include replicating production like environments, databases and hardware configurations
- Responsible for executing Performance test scenarios, including load and stress tests based on project requirements
- Prepare detailed performance test reports, including findings, recommendations, and potential solutions for issues identified during testing.
- Collaborate with the development team to address and resolve performance issues by improving code and system configuration.
- Develop and maintain automated performance testing scripts to facilitate regression testing and continuous performance monitoring.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of test cases, test scripts, test data, and test results for future reference.
Duration: 12 months
How to apply for Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For More Details & Apply: Click here.