Daxko Recruitment 2023 – Daxko is scheduled to hire for the role of Engineer – I/Associate Software Engineer at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the company: Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members. Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC–and every type of organization in between–we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.
Daxko Recruitment 2023 for Engineer – I/Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Engineer – I/Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
Engineer – I/Associate Software Engineer:
- Post-graduate diploma in a related field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or Applied Sciences; a Software Development bootcamp certificate; or equivalent professional experience.
- No professional experience is required.
- Experience with application development in modern object-oriented programming languages
- Understanding of web services, service-oriented architectures, and APIs
- Understanding of modern, client-side single-page application development and/or experience with Java & Spring/Hibernate
- Working knowledge of applicable development tools, technologies, design patterns, and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Experience that would be a plus:
- Responsive design using Bootstrap or similar
- Writing integration tests and UI automation tests with Selenium or similar
- Understanding of Agile Methodology and Practices
You will also:
- Develop high-quality applications that provide a delightful user experience
- Develop clean, reusable, well-structured, and maintainable code following best practices and industry standards
- Develop elegant, responsive, high-performance, cross-platform solutions
- Develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
- Write automated unit, integration, and acceptance tests as appropriate to support our continuous integration pipelines
- Contribute to team efforts on support and troubleshoot data and/or system issues as needed
- Participate in and learn from code and design reviews
- Participate in user story creation in collaboration with the team
- Work with team members to develop prototypes as necessary and validate ideas with a data-driven approach.
Job Description: The Engineer I / Associate Software Engineer is responsible for developing high-quality applications and writing code daily. This includes heavy collaboration with product managers, architects, and other software engineers to build best-in-class software using modern technologies and an agile development process.
How to Apply for Daxko Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For More Details & Apply: Click here.