Dedalus Group Recruitment 2023 – Dedalus Group is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineering for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MIS graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Dedalus Group Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineering|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Engineering:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or Engineering.
- 1-3 years of relevant IT experience with good technical exposure and experience in real-time software development.
- Passion for programming extends beyond working hours.
- Extremely fluent in Core Java, Spring boot, Rest API, Eclipse.
- Knowledge on web server – Tomcat.
- Working Knowledge on JSON/XML Data.
- Familiar with Error Handling, custom exceptions.
- Familiar with RDBMS, SQL.
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Command of languages: English (Excellent)
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as TFS & code management principles.
- You will be responsible for developing and supporting Java projects, completing specific client work, projects and miscellaneous tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion.
- This highly responsible position involves using established work procedures to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot large scale mission critical application, with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance.
- Ability to work independently, both on technical & operational aspects is the key.
How to Apply for Dedalus Group Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply : Click here.