Dell Recruitment 2023 – Dell Technologies is scheduled to hire a Graduate Intern for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Dell Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Education Qualification: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
- Ongoing undergraduate coursework
- Productivity and excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain organization in day-to-day activities
- Ability to follow processes, policies and practices to achieve consistency and compliance
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate well with senior-level team members
- Collaboration skills
- Data management
- Perform tasks of varying complexity, requiring judgment with limited direct supervision
- Work on overflow tasks from various groups within the company
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
- What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
How to Apply for Dell Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For More Details & Apply: Click here.