Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2023 for Junior Clerk/Copyist/Junior Typist/Stenographer Gr.-III:
|Job Role||Junior Clerk/Copyist/Junior Typist/Stenographer Gr.-III|
|Qualification||+3 Examination / Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – 81,100/-month|
|Job Location||Deogarh (Odisha)|
|Last Date||29 August 2023|
Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist, Jr. Typist & Stenographer-Gr.III:
- Must have passed at least +3 examination or any equivalent qualification from a recognized University;
- Should have passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute;
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in Odia and have cleared a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard;
- Should have good character;
- Must be in good health and have a good physique without any organic defects or bodily infirmity;
- If married, should not have more than one spouse living;
- Should possess a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute (for Jr. Typist) and a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words per minute in typewriting (for Stenographer Gr.III).
Age Limit(as on 29 August 2023): 18 to 38 years
Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2023 The upper age limit for candidates belonging to reserved categories will be relaxed as per the rules, orders, or instructions in force for the respective reserved categories.
- Junior Clerk/Copyist: Rs. 19,900-63,200/-
- Junior Typist: Rs. 19,900-63,200/-
- Stenographer Gr.-III: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
No.of.Vacancies: 11 Posts
- Junior Clerk/Copyist: 05 Posts
- Junior Typist: 03 posts
- Stenographer Gr.-III: 03 posts
- The selection will be based on the Written Examination/Viva-voce.
- For more details, please refer to the advertisement. (Check it).
How to Apply for Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2023?
Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2023 All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form, fill it with the required documents, and self-attested copies of certificates. The completed application form should be sent by post to the following address on or before 29 August 2023.
The District Judge,
At-District Court Complex,
For More Details & Application form: Click here.