Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 Are you looking for exciting career prospects in the maritime industry? Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) has recently announced its recruitment notification for the year 2023. This prestigious company is offering job opportunities for Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, Near Coastal Voyage Trainees, and Inland Dredge Operators. With a total of 45 vacancies available, this is an excellent opportunity for eligible candidates to join the DCI team.
About Dredging Corporation of India Limited
Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) was established in 1976 with the aim to provide comprehensive dredging and allied services for the development of the dredging and maritime sector. The company has its registered offices in Delhi, as well as on the national stock exchanges of India in Calcutta and Mumbai. The headquarters of DCI is located in Visakhapatnam, on the picturesque east coast of India.
Details of Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Dredge Cadets/Trainee Marine Engineers/Near Coastal Voyage Trainees/Inland Dredge Operators|
|Total Vacancies||45 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 10,000 – 25,000/-|
|Last Date||14 August 2023|
- Dredge Cadets: Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 Should have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping
- Trainee Marine Engineers: Should have completed 4 years of Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU-affiliated colleges/Institutes approved by DG Shipping or should have completed Graduate Marine Engineering from a recognized university
- Near Coastal Voyage Trainees: Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 Minimum X Class Pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks
- Inland Dredge Operator: 3 years of experience in Inland cutter suction dredgers. Preference will be given to candidates with a 10th standard pass. For More Updates
Age Limit (as on 30 September 2023): 25 Years
- Dredge Cadets: Rs. 15,000/-
- Trainee Marine Engineers: Rs. 25,000/-
- Near Coastal Voyage Trainees: Rs. 10,000/-
For more details: Click here.
For Application Form & To Apply: Click here.