DVC Recruitment Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), Under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, and one of the premier power utilities in India, on behalf of BPSCL invites online applications from interested candidates for recruitment of Management Trainees (Technical) through GATE 2022. There are 17 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with a B.E/B. Tech can apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
DVC Recruitment 2023 for Management Trainee:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||17 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 50,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Last date||17 August 2023|
About Damodar Valley Corporation
DVC Recruitment Damodar Valley Corporation is an Indian governmental organization that operates in the Damodar River area of the West Bengal and Jharkhand states of India. The corporation operates both thermal power stations and hydel power stations under the Ministry of Power, Govt of India.
- The Essential Qualification is Engineering full-time course and the percentage of marks in Engineering is 65% (average of all semesters) for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS and 55% marks (average of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD and Departmental Candidates in the following relevant three disciplines:
- Mechanical – Production/Industrial Engineering./ Production & Industrial Engineering./Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/Power Engineering from AICTE approved University.
- Electrical – Electrical & Electronics/Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/Power Systems and High Voltage/Power & Electronics/Power Engineering from AICTE approved University.
- C&I – Instrumentation & Control/ Instrumentation /Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication from AICTE approved University.
- Training and Probation – Candidates selected as Management Trainees will be placed on training for one year. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be placed under probation for one year.
(As on 17 August 2023): 28 years
- Age Relaxation:
- For OBC(NCL) candidates: 3 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years in General, 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC(NCL)
- Departmental Candidates- 45 years irrespective of the caste/category of the candidates
Salary and Vacancies
No. of Vacancies: 17 Posts
- Management Trainee:
- Mechanical: 09 Posts
- Electrical: 06 Posts
- C&I: 02 Posts
DVC Recruitment The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2022. Only eligible candidates who have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2022, i.e. Mechanical (ME)/ Electrical (EE)/ Instrumentation (IN)/ Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC), will be considered for the next stages of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE 2022 shall be as decided by the GATE 2022 conducting Authority. Please note that only GATE-2022 Marks out of 100 are valid for this recruitment process. GATE Marks of 2021 or prior to that, as well as GATE marks of 2023, are not valid.
DVC Recruitment Candidates belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories are required to pay a Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs 300/-. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM categories & DVC Departmental Candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How To Apply For DVC Recruitment 2023
DVC Recruitment Interested and eligible candidates with the required experience can apply for the post online latest by 17 August 2023 up to 11.59 pm.
- Commencement of ONLINE Submission of Application: 26/07/2023 (From 11:00 A.M onwards)
- Closing Date for ONLINE Submission of Application: 17/08/2023 (Till 23:59 hrs)
- List of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates, Date, Time & Venue for document verification: Shall be notified later on the DVC WEBSITE.
Note: Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Online Application Form and keep it with him/her safely for future reference. For More Updates
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.