Dyte Recruitment 2023: Dyte is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Development Engineer I (SDE-1) for B.E/B.Tech graduates in Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Dyte Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer I (SDE-1)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Software Development Engineer I (SDE-1):
- The candidate must posses B.E/B.Tech
Who you are
- You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep into multiple technologies, platforms, and problem spaces, even if they are currently unfamiliar.
- You embrace uncertainty. Our space is a rapidly growing one and specifications are continuously changing.
- You are experienced with at least one of Typescript, Golang, or Python.
- You have a working understanding of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms.
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, and software design (and video calls!).
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can communicate your ideas.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with other engineers on the team and lend your help in your areas of expertise.
- Build internal tools to help us determine the performance of our systems and the quality of service that is being provided by us.
- Work closely with the senior engineers to deliver quality products.
- Deliver high-quality and working production code.
- Contribute to tech talks, design discussions, and innovation drives.
- Own development in multiple layers of the stack.
- Improve and measure the success metrics of the tech product built.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive medical insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment
How to apply for Dyte Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job online as soon as possible by following the link. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.