Edureka Recruitment 2023 – Edureka is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Technical Consultant for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Edureka Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Technical Consultant|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computers)
- Excellent Programming Skills
- Excellent Verbal & Communication Skills.
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
- Preferable Knowledge on Any Technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark)
- Preferable Knowledge On Linux & Cloud (AWS)
- Willing to take up an Internship role at INR 15,000 stipend per month
- 0-1 Years’ experience in any software technologies, practice and processes.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies like. (Bigdata, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytics’ etc.,)
- Passion to research/analyses and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
- Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models.
- Engage with broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems.
- Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
- Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides.
- Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
- This is a SHIFT job. 15 days rotational shift.
How to Apply for Edureka Recruitment 2023?
For more details & Apply: Click here.