Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023– Emerson is scheduled to hire a GTE – Graduate Trainee Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||GTE – Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Should have good knowledge of Engineering Drawing & Material Science.
- Preferred to have Skills Including Microsoft Office, ERP, CAD
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to collaborate, both externally and internally
- Programming Skills (SQL, VBA, Python) & Advanced Excel will be preferred
Responsibilities and job duties include (but not be limited to):
- Configure product structuring data to enable new product structure to be introduced as standard offerings
- Understand the product structure and related attribute’s role in Oracle business system to create, maintain and identify data gaps in product structure offering
- Identify and review product structure issues to guide product structuring initiatives
Job Description for GTE (Fresher): The GTE will be responsible for supporting and reviewing engineering changes or modifications related to product structure, standardization, and product orderability.
Position Summary: Standardize and upgrade existing product structure to reduce product structuring complexity and documentation using ERP system.
How to Apply for Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.