Epiq Recruitment 2023 – Epiq is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineering Intern for B.E/B.Tech at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Epiq Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineering Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Software Engineering Intern:
Qualifications and Skills
- Should have strong knowledge on Python
- Github profile is a plus with personal software projects on Python
- Should have awareness on computer science and programming fundamentals
- Should have AI/ML basic knowledge
- Proven problem-solving abilities and creative thinking
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented development theory
- Self-starter capable of working on small teams in a fast-paced environment
- Should have excellent communication skills and be comfortable in presenting complex topics and solutions to the team
- B.Tech degree within 1 year of graduation.
- Work as a part of an Agile development team to define and build new features for the platform
- Experiment with new cloud technologies to solve challenging software issues
- Dissect large volumes of data to identify opportunities for performance improvement
- Collaborate with our UI/UX team on the next generation of the platform
- Stay on top of the latest trends in software development
- Participate within an Agile (Scrum) development team
- Collaborate with senior software developers across geographic locations, primarily in India
Summary: This position is for an internship for our Epiq AI Task Force building a service layer enabling multiple AI-enabled capabilities for Epiq’s eDiscovery and possibly other products in the future.
How to Apply for Epiq Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.