Epiq Recruitment 2023
Epiq Recruitment 2023 Are you ready for a career upgrade? Look no further than Epiq’s exciting job opportunity for the role of Associate Processing Services Analyst. This golden chance is open to B.Tech, BBM, and B.Sc graduates in Hyderabad. Continue reading to find out more about the eligibility criteria and application process.
Epiq Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Processing Services Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Education & Experience
- Epiq Recruitment 2023 Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science, or a closely related field of study or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the legal, software-as-a-service, and/or professional services industries is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Curiosity and a constant interest in learning.
- Excellent judgment, discretion, and diplomacy.
- High standard of emotional maturity and personal presentation.
- Preferred Requirements/Certifications:
- An understanding of Excel, including advanced functions, is helpful.
Requirements for the Role Include:
- Must possess a strong desire to learn new skills.
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication.
- Needs to consistently demonstrate strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate superior organizational skills and attention to detail while working effectively under pressure and meeting strict deadlines.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills and an extreme attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of database design and structure is a plus.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Learn proprietary software applications (DMX Swarm and Epiq Discovery), 3rd party eDiscovery applications (Relativity, NUIX), electronic discovery, and data recovery processes.
- Stage and process client data in many different file formats.
- Perform quality control for data extraction, text, native files, and images.
- Work closely with team members to troubleshoot data issues, research software and/or techniques to solve problems, and carry out complex data filtering tasks.
- Provide feedback to management about potential software improvements and assist with user acceptance testing prior to new software releases.
- Use technical expertise and a thorough understanding of electronic discovery tools and technology to deliver expert-level processing and data extraction to clients.
- Communicate and collaborate with other company departments.
How to Apply for Epiq Recruitment 2023?
Epiq Recruitment 2023 To seize this incredible opportunity, interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by clicking here. Don’t miss out on this chance to join the Epiq team! For More Updates