FICO Recruitment 2023 – FICO is scheduled to hire Software Engineering-Associate for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the company: FICO promotes a culture of inclusion and seeks to attract a diverse set of candidates for each job opportunity. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all candidates without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Research has shown that women and candidates from underrepresented communities may not apply for an opportunity if they don’t meet all stated qualifications. While our qualifications are clearly related to role success, each candidate’s profile is unique and strengths in certain skill and/or experience areas can be equally effective. If you believe you have many, but not necessarily all, of the stated qualifications we encourage you to apply.
FICO Recruitment 2023 Details:
FICO Recruitment 2023 for Software Engineering-Associate:
|Job Role||Software Engineering-Associate|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant software development experience.
What We’re Seeking:
- Should ensure that the software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Proficient in development and deployment of software solutions product within software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Experience in maintaining and upgrading of product source codes.
- Experience writing product specifications and documenting product features and presenting them to an audience.
- Ability to work well as part of a geographically diverse team.
What You’ll Contribute:
- Build, deploy, and support modules of large, world-class enterprise-level solutions.
- Use diagrams and tools to write programs, investigate and fix bugs, and install solutions.
- Continually learn new technologies in related areas.
Our Offer to You:
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
How to Apply for FICO Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
To Apply: Click here