First Advantage Recruitment 2023 – First Advantage is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
First Advantage Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
What You May Need To Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years of application development experience one or more of the following:
- Scripting Languages: PHP or Python
- Frontend: HTML, Javascipt or Jquery
- Databases: Mysql/Mssql/OracleDB
- Desire to learn all layers of the stack from front-end UI to databases and model layers
- Develop software applications and solutions based on documented business and system requirements. Write, edit, and debug code for assigned projects. Understand how applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Provide assistance to the testing team and support personnel as needed to resolve application issues. Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Provide input and estimates about the effort required to build desired functionality.
- Learn and implement new technologies and design patterns
- Use Test-driven Development (TDD) techniques to specify a detailed, executable design for your solution
Who You Are? We are looking for a team member who considers themselves:
- Self-motivated – you love to lead others but are also ready to “roll up your sleeves.” You can spearhead a project and see it through from start to completion.
- A team player – you navigate cross-functional teams and work well with team members across groups toward a common goal. While you are an independent contributor, you appreciate the value in collaboration.
- An innovator – you see gaps in current processes or workflows as an opportunity to improve and try something new.
- A lifelong learner – you seek opportunities to learn and upskill, you understand the importance of thorough and secure screenings, and are interested in the Human Capital sector and the confluence of people, process, and technology.
What You’ll Do:
- The Associate Software Engineer is responsible for adding new functionality to First Advantage’s key products and solutions. Working on these high-volume, security intensive applications, this role develops quality code at differing levels of the stack.
- This individual will use their strong communication skills to work cross-functionally with global teams and has the ability to actively and effectively understand and develop empathy for the needs of hiring managers and candidates.
How to Apply for First Advantage Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.