Gainsight Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Associate Software Engineer posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/MCA is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Gainsight Recruitment 2023 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Engineer: Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA in the relevant fields.
- Good foundational programming and software engineering skills
- Good communication skills
- An intrinsic curiosity and desire to learn more and look for ways to take yourself and our products to the next level
- You are highly coachable and are motivated to improve
- You are passionate about solving problems with software and think of it as more of a hobby than a job
- Although you require direction, you do not require hand-holding. You are a self-starter that can identify opportunities and tackle them
- Designing and building software within a product area
- Provide meaningful feedback about existing processes and methodologies
- Learning from feedback provided by more senior engineers
- Studying and pushing yourself to become a better engineer
Tech stack: Candidates do not need to have experience with our tech stack, but it’s important you’re willing to learn. These are the tools and technologies you will be working with:
- App: React, Ruby on Rails
- Languages: Ruby
- Platform: AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Infrastructure Automation: Terraform
- Database: PostgreSQL (RDS), Redis, Snowflake
- Build Deploy Pipeline: Github, Github Actions
- Monitoring/Debugging: Datadog, Sentry.io
How to apply for Gainsight Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.