Gartner Recruitment 2023 is scheduled to hire interns for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/M.Com graduates at the Gurgaon office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Gartner Recruitment 2023:
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
What you will need: Proficient and adept at MS Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint)
Business Analytics Intern:
- Current pursuing a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics or related field
- 0-24 months of experience of working in a professional organization
- Data-driven, fact-driven, problem-solving, and analytical mindset
- Experienced in Microsoft SQL Server and any object-oriented programming language (R, Python or any other)
- Familiar with the foundational approaches to the major data science disciplines, such as data preparation, advanced statistics, and machine learning
- Experience with visualization tools (Power BI or others) preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate results from the data to business teams using reporting and presentation tools
- Strong ability to condense complex analysis into clear and concise takeaways that drive action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
Business Intelligence Intern:
- Students currently enrolled in classes leading to an accredited degree in a Business, Computer Science, or Operations related discipline
- Understanding in writing SQL code
- Knowledge of maintaining data documentation.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-functional team
- Aptitude for quickly learning new technology and software with ability to apply its use
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability and confidence to present to an audience of varied leadership levels
How to apply for Gartner Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.