GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023- GE Healthcare is scheduled to hire for the post of Intern for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Freshers can be considered for the role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Have awareness of SDLC ( Software Development Life Cycle) Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Be required to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
Job Description Summary:
As a Software Intern you are a part of the software product developed in global team. Being a part of the development team, you will need to contribute to designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or applications. You will be responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementations. GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world
How to apply for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.