GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023: Software Engineer Position
Are you a B.E/B.Tech graduate looking for an exciting opportunity in the field of software engineering? Look no further! GE Healthcare is now recruiting for the position of Software Engineer. In this article, we will provide you with detailed eligibility criteria and application process for this job.
About GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare is a global leader in medical technology and digital solutions. They are dedicated to improving lives and making a difference in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn your ideas into reality, and join GE Healthcare in building a healthier world.
|Program Name||Software Engineer|
- B.Sc/M.Sc/PhD degree in engineering, mathematics
- Engineering degree in computer science or Master in computer science
- 1-5 years of work experience (starters with relevant skill sets are welcome to apply as well!)
- Applied Mathematics: Excellent logical, constructive, and spatial aware way of thinking
- 2D/3D geometry, experience with game engines is welcome (Unreal Engine, Unity, …), or experience with medical images (ITK, VTK, QT, CornerstoneJS); or 3D Applications (Metal, OpenGL, etc)
- Some Experience in software design and web application
- Some Experience with version control tools such as Git, Bit, …
- Results-oriented with a hands-on attitude and continuous improvement focus
- Intuition to make a meaningful impact-effort tradeoff required for quick prototyping
- Flexibility to acquire new skills as required
- Passion for developing high-fidelity user experience prototypes
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for creating the graphics behind interactive 3D applications
- Use applied mathematics to figure out elements and geometry of objects in space and images
- Develop 2D/3D geometry and graphical objects to determine acquisition parameters for clinicians
- Document, develop, and test features
- Make technological choices at the individual level and analyze their impact
- Develop functionalities from back-end to front-end, understanding the MVC construction process and identifying the responsibility of each component
- Apply methodologies such as Lean/Agile/XP, CI, software and product security, scalability, documentation practices, refactoring, and testing techniques
Job Description Summary:
- The Imaging Fabric participates in Digital Healthcare transformation and is changing the world of digital Health solutions for better diagnosis and Health access.
- As a Computer Graphics engineer, you would participate in technology opportunities to build MRI applications. You will be responsible for creating the graphics behind 2D/3D interactive pre-operation applications.
- The ideal engineer for this role will be comfortable working in a dynamic and creative environment. Engineers are expected to work quickly and smartly to help determine the viability of ideas and technologies.
- You will be exposed to state-of-the-art interactive 3D applications in the medical field and get the chance to shape the trajectory of future Ge Healthcare products.
How to Apply for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 for this position online as soon as possible. For more details and to apply, click here.
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs