Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Are you a passionate individual looking to embark on a successful career in Manual QA Testing? Genpact, a leading global professional services firm, has announced its Off Campus Drive for 2023. This drive presents an incredible opportunity for talented B.E/B.Tech graduates to join Genpact as Management Trainees in Gurugram. Read on to discover the detailed eligibility criteria and application process.
|Job Role||Management Trainee – Manual QA Tester|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Graduate/ Postgraduate
- Graduate in Technology (any stream)
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in Oracle HRMS, PL/SQL, integrations, APIs, and user hooks, fast formulas.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking abilities
- Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Preferred Qualifications: Graduate/Post-graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering. Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
- Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 As a QA Engineer, you will have expertise in Manual & automation testing for both Mobile and Web Applications, leveraging industry-standard tools.
- You will be responsible for gaining a detailed understanding of requirements, workflow and analysis, and test case preparation and maintenance.
- Your role will involve crafting automation test frameworks and scripts for test automation projects.
- Prepare Test Suite Automated/Manual, test procedures, and perform test execution.
- Experience in Testing ERP & Web-Based Applications is preferred.
- Exceptional client-facing and internal communication skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking abilities
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
For More Details & Apply: Click here.