Google Internship 2023 – Google is scheduled to hire an MBA Intern. The internship will start in April/May 2024. This internship is intended for candidates in their first year of a two-year full-time MBA or PGDM program. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Google Internship 2023:
|Job Role||MBA Intern|
|Salary/CTC||Best in industry|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, Hyderabad, Telangana, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
- Currently in your first year of a two-year MBA or PGDM degree.
- This internship program is intended for students that are pursuing a Master’s in Business Administration in year one of the program, depending on their program and unique circumstances.
- Returning to your MBA/PGDM degree on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Work experience prior to your degree program program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations and/or related fields.
- Ability to solve strategic and complex business problems.
- Excellent project management, and organizational skills, and ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Problem-solving skills and independent motivation.
- Interest in the technology industry and Google’s business.
Duration: Summer Internships start in April /May 2024 and are 10-12 weeks in duration.
MBA interns are placed in teams across the business according to their backgrounds and interests. Although the teams that we hire for change every year, here are some of the key role profiles that we look for:
- Business Strategy and Operations: Deliver the analytical insights our leaders use to enable us to innovate. Whether it’s identifying acquisitions and investments, monetizing strategies for products, or developing partners in emerging markets such as Africa and India, Business Strategy Googlers anticipate opportunities and execute programs critical to Google’s short- and long-term growth.
- Program Management: Overseeing day-to-day progress on large-scale projects, owning planning, execution, and communications, Program Managers play a critical role across various product areas and functions across Google, from Cloud to Devices and Services and beyond.
- Sales, Services, and Support: Turn product innovations into vital client solutions. The foundation of Google’s success, the account managers, consultants and analysts in these roles are all dedicated to top-notch client service. Whether negotiating with companies, solving technical challenges for small businesses, or surfacing product ads in just the right place, we develop new business opportunities while increasing the use of our product offerings.
About the job:
Our MBA Internship Program is a paid internship that will immerse you into the tech industry on a high-impact team. You’ll enhance your skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow your network and drive meaningful change in our business. Outside of your core work, you will participate in a high-touch program that exposes you to Google’s business operations, connects you with interns and Googlers, and invests in your personal and professional development. You may pick up a new technical skill while also building a relationship with a 1:1 mentor and hearing from company leadership through a unique speaker series. Interns will be considered for potential full-time opportunities in their host organizations based on their internship performance. Google interns are given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to their teams. Specific responsibilities are assigned to interns at the start of the program.
How to Apply for Google Internship 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job online with the link below as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.