Google Recruitment 2023 – Google is scheduled to hire a Software Engineer for a B.E/B.Tech at Bangalore/Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Google Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Stipend||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or macOS environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java, or Python
Preferred qualifications: Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Research, conceive, and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.
About the job:
- Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another.
- Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search.
- We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
- As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For More Details & Apply: Click here.