Grab Recruitment 2023 – Grab is scheduled to hire for the role of Quality Assurance Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Grab Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Equivalent Degree with at least 2 – 4 years of relevant working experience as QA Engineer/ Tester.
- Hands-on experience in testing Android, iOS Mobile apps, and APIs preferably.
- Should be able to go through requirement docs and derive test cases for new features along with impacted features.
- Should have a deeper understanding of the product at the implementation level, should be able to analyze logs and API responses in the Micro-Service integration level.
- Should have exposure to Agile and weekly sprint and release working models.
- Should have coding experience and hands-on with automation (Web, Mobile app and API automation)
- Knowledge of Tools: Charles, Postman, UI Automation Tools(Selenium, Appium, etc..), Testing Frameworks (Mocha, TestNG, etc.. ), Languages (Any OOPs language, TypeScript, Go, Java, etc..)
- Excellent communication skills – very good at inter and intra-team communication
- Team player who endorses collaborative work style
- Experience with performance testing tools (jmeter, gatling etc) and performance analysis in finding bottlenecks
- Experience in contract driver testing using tools like PACT
- Understanding of different authentication & authorization specifications like OAuth2 , OpenID Connect etc
- Experience in testing down stream data pipelines, Data Quality checks , data ingestion, data transformation and data reconciliation.
The Day-to-Day Activities
- Responsible for e2e test and release of new features with the best quality possible.
- Understand the product/feature in-depth from the end-user point of view and also the underlying implementation.
- Working closely with the Product Manager, Front End, and Backend developers to understand the feature and the implementation to derive and execute feature tests and impacted feature test cases.
- Debug failed test cases by analyzing logs and API responses and report bugs with details. Follow-up on bugs to closure.
- Execute & maintain UI (Web, Mobile app) and API automation suites. Debug and correct script and data issues in automation suites.
- Understand automation framework and add automation test cases for the new features and regression test cases
How to Apply for Grab Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.