HDFC Bank Off-Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||IT Trainee (NetBanking Application)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, B.Sc/BCA in Computers.
Key skills: Technical support, IT Training
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Need to work on the Netbanking application and also on the Technical Support role.
- The tenure will be of 1 year.
Industry type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional area: IT & Information Security
Role: IT Support – Other
About HDFC Bank:
- HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd.
- The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
- Today, the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India. The Bank’s American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines.
- HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank.
- Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership, and People.
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by clicking here.